Our PDF books come in two formats.
Format 1: it takes about a minute to make each book.
- Print all pages.
- Fold all pages down the middle, with text /illustrations on the outside
(tip: fold all pages together once entire book is printed).
- Remove cover page and put to the side.
- Separate all other pages (keeping them folded with fold on the right side and page ends on left side) and put these folded pages in proper order, starting with the first sheet of folded paper (inside cover page on front, page 1 on back) and ending with the last sheet of paper (last book page on front, vocabulary list on back).
- Once stack of folded pages are in order, place them all together inside book cover page (folded sides out and page ends inside).
- Staple through book cover into page ends (3 or 4 staples).
- If you laminate the book covers these books will last a long time!
- Here is a quick video demonstration showing a book being assembled.
Format 2: this format is for copier machines that have a booklet function enabled. These are 8.5″ x 5.5″ pages and machines will print, fold and staple books. If your school machine doesn’t do this, you board’s printing department likely does. This format was made in consultation with several school board printing departments. These books are not as sturdy as they are printed double sided. However you can produce a class set in minutes.